How Southgate Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you today!
Southgate Chapter 13 bankruptcy is often called the debt consolidation chapter since you can combine your debts into one account for one monthly payment while also freezing the interest. This allows many people to pay off high amounts of debt in only 3 to 5 years. It’s an effective choice for those who are late on mortgage and vehicle payments, have a high income, or owe a large debt to the IRS.
If you want to freeze interest on your debts so you can get them to stop growing, get in touch with Detroit Bankruptcy Law for help. We’ll provide a free consultation that shows you how much bankruptcy can help in getting rid of your debt. Thousands of people have used our fresh start financial services to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and regain financial control.
When your debt grows faster than you can pay it off, it can seem like there’s no way out of it. However, bankruptcy offers you the way out. With interest paused, your debt stops growing. Plus, it will safeguard your assets so you don’t have to sell them or worry about repossession. It does feel like a large step to take, but with the help of skilled bankruptcy attorneys Southgate you’ll get the advice and guidance you need to clear your debt.
We’ve seen clients with huge amounts of debt clear it out by using Chapter 7 or Southgate Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Your finances don’t have to be ruled by debt, the experts at Rita Kostopoulos Associates know how to get your finances back under your control.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
Like any kind of business, a bankruptcy law firm is going to try to get you to pick them no matter what. However, not every bankruptcy law firm can offer you the same value. Some bankruptcy law firms make promises they can’t deliver on, and you’re left with less debt relief than you deserve. But at Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we have the experience and expertise to promise you the maximum debt relief and make it happen. We would never take advantage of clients like some less reputable law firms do; we built our practice on making a real difference for our clients. Take a look at our successes:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Why a Southgate Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney might be the best fit:
- We can help you prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You’ll be able to pay off past-due mortgage payments and stay on track with debt obligations that are a part of your repayment plan.
- Restructure a payback schedule that will save money in the future.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- Creditors cannot legally begin or continue collection efforts during your repayment plan, ending any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start law firm today to review your claim!
If you have run out of ways to try paying back your debt and you don’t know what to do, Detroit Bankruptcy Law has the answer for you. Bankruptcy isn’t always the only option you have left. There are other debt relief options available in some situations, and depending on your situation they might be more effective. That’s why we always weigh every option to make sure we’re helping you make most effective choice you can. Get in touch today for a free consultation on clearing your debt through debt relief options like bankruptcy!