Chapter 13 is considered the debt consolidation chapter when it comes to bankruptcy. It removes interest from your debts so that you can pay them back within 3-5 years in most cases. This chapter is the best option for those who make a lot of money, have to get caught up on your mortgage and car, or if you owe a lot of money to the IRS for taxes.
Don’t wait to get serious about your debt. Now is the time to regain control of your finances and get your life back on track. Call Detroit Bankruptcy Law and speak with our lawyers to schedule your free consultation. Our team is experienced with cases like yours and has helped lead thousands of our clients through the process of Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We feel confident that our knowledge base and skill will do that same for you.
There aren’t many things that can make you feel as alone as having to struggle with mounting debt. It’s a heavy burden to bear. We understand that filing for bankruptcy is a leap of faith in our team because there are a lot of unknowns. You are not alone in this process though. Millions of people just like you have found debt relief through filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy and have stayed out of debt ever since.
You don’t deserve to stay in crippling debt. Call us today so that we can help you take action and find your financial freedom. Contact Detroit Bankruptcy Law at (586) 574-0916 for your free consultation.
We Are Among America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
The decision you make when hiring an attorney to file bankruptcy is an important one. The legal representation that you choose can make an incredible difference in the outcome. Be sure that the attorney you choose has the proper credentials and qualifications necessary to get your desired outcome and discharge you of your debts. Detroit Bankruptcy Law’s accomplishments include:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- We have been named in the list of Top 100 Firms by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
Filing for bankruptcy is a big moment in your life, and you deserve world-class legal advocacy. Detroit Bankruptcy Law has been recognized, acknowledged, and awarded for demonstrating our professional abilities, ethical practices, and legal accomplishments.
Why Chapter 13 Might be the Right Choice for You:
- You can avoid or prevent foreclosure on their home
- You can rid themselves of any past-due mortgage payments while staying current with their obligations that are already included in their repayment plan
- You can restructure your repayment plan with an updated schedule – this might help lower your payments over time
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment
Call the Certified Experts Today to Review Your Claim!
We can help you determine which bankruptcy or debt relief alternative is right for you. We want to use our knowledge, tools, and experience to evaluate your case and help you develop a plan that will resolve any of your debt-related problems. We can help you find your road to financial recovery.
We want to provide you with only the best professional guidance. Please call us now at (586) 217-2099 to speak with us confidentially or fill out a case evaluation form to get started.