We are your best choice for Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys Redford!
With the professional bankruptcy attorneys of Detroit Bankruptcy Law on your team, you’ll have the legal advice you need to get control of your finances again, no matter how dire the situation is. We’ll work fast to find out if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is most beneficial to your situation. No matter how bad your financial standing feels, we have likely seen worse and helped them get financial freedom, so we know how to help you too.
For every single one of our clients, we build a custom plan. We don’t treat any of our clients as just another paycheck.
We are known for fresh start legal services because:
- The American Board of Certification has certified our attorney Rita Kostopoulos as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist, which is a nationally recognized certification.
- The Debt Education and Certification Foundation named our firm one of the top 100 firms in the country (DECAF).
- Through bankruptcy and other debt-relief choices, we have assisted over 10,000 of our customers in becoming debt-free.
- We have over a lifetime of combined legal expertise in finding long-term debt-relief options rather than just temporary solutions.
- We are fluent in many languages, including Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish.
We know the toll that mounting debt can take on your mental health, and we would never judge a person for their financial troubles. We will do everything possible to resolve your situation, so you can live a happy, debt-free life.
Why would I need a Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer?
Bankruptcy is a complicated process, there are a lot of rules and regulations that change regularly. Going through it alone is not a good idea, you want to have an experienced lawyer like the ones at Detroit Bankruptcy Law. With our wealth of expertise and experience in bankruptcy law, we can help you use bankruptcy to solve your problems. Usually, consumers choose between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy for the most effective results.
If you pick Chapter 7 bankruptcy Redford, most often the bulk of your debt is dismissed. Debts like these are eligible for dismissal:
- Credit card debt
- Past-due utility bills
- Auto repossession
- Medical bills
- Personal loans
Keep in mind though, that every kind of debt doesn’t get discharged by Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Here are the debts that won’t be dismissed with Chapter 7 bankruptcy Redford: debts for most government-funded educational loans, spousal support, alimony, victim restitution, debts for certain condominium or cooperative housing fees, child support, certain taxes, court-ordered fines, debts from willful or malicious injuries, or debts for personal injury related to a DUI accident.
As soon as you finish filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Redford, you can’t be held individually responsible for your debts. Not only that, but bankruptcy also enacts an automatic stay right away, which makes it illegal for creditors to try any sort of contact with you, including debt collection, throughout your bankruptcy period.
How we can help:
We can make the process of bankruptcy simple for you, we’ll do the hard work. When you file for Redford Chapter 7 bankruptcy with Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we can:
- Put an end to wage garnishment.
- Put an end to creditor harassment.
- Stop calls, letters, and all kinds of communication from creditors.
- Put an end to any repossessions.
- Put an end to any pending litigation against you.
- Prevent your home from being foreclosed on.
We offer a FREE bankruptcy consultation!
You’re not alone in these struggles. Every day we have people in your situation come to the offices at Rita Kostopoulos law for help. If your debt has become too much to resolve on your own, let our expert attorneys help you find a plan that will eliminate your debts.
We won’t just help you solve your debt; we can also figure out a plan with you to help you stay out of debt in the future! We don’t want to add more financial stress, so we’ll work with you on a manageable payment plan. If you want to get rid of your debt and improve your credit score using bankruptcy, Detroit Bankruptcy Law is just a call away!