We are the experienced Taylor Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys!
With the experienced team of expert Taylor bankruptcy lawyers at Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we will solve any financial problems you have. We’ll first see if either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy Taylor are best for your situation. Once we’ve found that out, we can plan out the best path toward your highest amount of debt relief.
You’ll never have a question that’s left unanswered, whether that’s before, during, or after the bankruptcy process. We always have an attorney available for one-on-one attention for your case.
We are recognized as a fresh start law firm because:
- Our attorney Rita Kostopoulos has been accredited as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification, which is a nationally recognized accreditation.
- Our firm was recognized as one of the top 100 firms in the country by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Over 10,000 of our clients have become debt-free thanks to bankruptcy and other debt-relief options.
- We have a combined legal experience of more than a lifetime in identifying long-term debt-relief alternatives rather than simply short ones.
- Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish are among our numerous languages.
We’ll never judge you for your financial situation, we’re here to help you. We know there are plenty of ways that are out of your control that you could get into debt, so we’re only looking for ways to solve your problems.
Why would I need a lawyer for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is not a simple process that someone without the experience needed can navigate effectively on their own. There are many regulations that affect bankruptcy, and they frequently change. A qualified lawyer who is up to date with these regulations give you the best chance to get the result you need. Just the first step alone, choosing your chapter of bankruptcy, has implications for the rest of your case. Most consumers are in the position to benefit most from either Chapter 7 or Taylor Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Using Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you can have these debts dismissed:
- Medical expenses
- Loan forgiveness
- Debt from credit cards
- Car repossession
- Past-due utility expenses
But, not every debt gets dismissed in Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Here are some debts that won’t be dismissed: spousal support, alimony, child support, debts for most government-funded educational loans, victim restitution, certain taxes, cooperative housing fees, debts for personal injury from a DUI accident, court-ordered fines, debts for willful or malicious injuries, or debts for the certain condominium fees.
As soon as you’ve filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Taylor, you won’t be individually responsible for debt. This is because of an automatic stay, which also makes it illegal for a creditor to try any collections throughout your bankruptcy.
How Detroit Bankruptcy Law can help:
While you can file for bankruptcy without professional help, it greatly reduces your chance of getting the best possible debt relief. Detroit Bankruptcy Law has the team of lawyers you need to make the bankruptcy process simple and to get the maximum relief. By choosing Detroit Bankruptcy Law to handle your Taylor Chapter 7 bankruptcy case, we can:
- Stop calls, letters, and all kinds of communication with creditors
- Stop foreclosure on your home
- Stop any repossessions
- End wage garnishment
- Keep creditors from harassing you
- Stop any pending litigation against you
We offer a FREE consultation for bankruptcy!
If you’re looking to fix financial issues, raise your credit score, and stay out of debt going forward, then Rita Kostopoulos Law can help you. We will explain how bankruptcy can eliminate your individual responsibility for debts while raising your credit score. If your debt is growing out of control and you feel like there’s no way to stop it, let Detroit Bankruptcy Law show you how to settle your debts and keep all of your assets in the process.