How Taylor Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you today!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is often called the debt consolidation chapter because you can combine your debts into one account while pausing interest on it. This allows you to pay off debt in only 3-5 years. This chapter is perfect for people who owe money to the IRS, are late on mortgage and vehicle payments, or have a high income.
To pause interest on your debt and keep it from growing, call Detroit Bankruptcy Law today. We’ll set you up with a free consultation on how you can use bankruptcy to clear your debt. We have helped thousands of people use Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy to regain financial control.
It can feel helpless when you’ve got interest on debt that grows faster than you can pay it off. But with bankruptcy, you’re able to pause interest so that you have time to pay it off. While bankruptcy feels like a serious step, it will protect your assets and stop interest. Let our expert bankruptcy attorneys Taylor help you get rid of your debt for good.
We’ve seen clients with extremely high debt completely settle it using Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy Taylor. You don’t deserve to have debt controlling your life, Rita Kostopoulos Law can help you get a fresh start.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
With all of the bankruptcy law firms you could choose, you need be sure that you pick one that can actually help you. At Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we have the track record of excellence that shows our clients they can trust us to get them the result they need. We treat people with respect, we don’t take advantage of clients like some law firms do. Take a look at our successes over the years:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Taylor might be the best fit:
- We can help you prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You’ll be able to pay off past-due mortgage payments and stay on track with debt obligations that are a part of your repayment plan.
- Restructure a payback schedule that will save money in the future.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- Creditors cannot legally begin or continue collection efforts during your repayment plan, ending any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start law firm today to review your claim!
If you feel like there’s nothing you can do about your debt, let Detroit Bankruptcy Law explain your options for debt relief. Even if bankruptcy isn’t the best course for you, we can explore other debt relief options that may be more effective. Get in touch today for a free consultation about bankruptcy’s ability to give you a financial fresh start.