We are the experienced Saginaw Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys!
For help with any financial problems, come to Detroit Bankruptcy Law. We’ll help you figure out quickly whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is best for you. We can use our expertise to help you navigate the process with a strong strategy.
Your questions and concerns are always top of mind for us. You will get personalized attention, and the attorneys at Detroit Bankruptcy Law will make a custom strategy based on your case to get you the best result.
We are recognized as a fresh start law firm because:
- Our attorney Rita Kostopoulos has been accredited as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification, which is a nationally recognized accreditation.
- Our firm was recognized as one of the top 100 firms in the country by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Over 10,000 of our clients have become debt-free thanks to bankruptcy and other debt-relief options.
- We have a combined legal experience of more than a lifetime in identifying long-term debt-relief alternatives rather than simply short ones.
- Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish are among our numerous languages.
Our legal services can get you a fresh start. We don’t ever judge our clients, we are professionals with the expertise to take care of any situation, no matter how tough the case may be. We would be more than happy to help you in regaining control of your finances.
Why would I need a lawyer for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is often a confusing process for those without experience. With all of the chapters of bankruptcy, it’s easy to get mixed up. The most often used bankruptcy chapters by consumers are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. With Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you’ll have the majority of your debt discharged. These are the kinds of debts that are discharged when filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy Saginaw:
- Medical expenses
- Loan forgiveness
- Debt from credit cards
- Car repossession
- Past-due utility expenses
These are debts that won’t be discharged with Chapter 7 bankruptcy: debts for willful or malicious injuries, victim restitution, spousal support or alimony, debts for the certain condominium or cooperative housing fees, child support, debts for personal injury from a DUI accident, certain taxes, debts for most government-funded educational loans, or court-ordered fines.
Filing for Chapter 7 Saginaw bankruptcy means that you’re no longer individually responsible for your debt obligations. This is due to an automatic stay that starts immediately, preventing any attempts of collection by creditors.
How Detroit Bankruptcy Law can help:
We know that bankruptcy can cause fear, but we can guide you through and make the process less frightening. If you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, we can help you by:
- Stopping calls, letters, and all kinds of communication with creditors
- Stopping foreclosure on your home
- Stopping any repossessions
- Ending wage garnishment
- Keeping creditors from harassing you
- Stopping any pending litigation against you
We offer a FREE consultation for bankruptcy!
No one has control over everything in their lives, even when events put us into debt. Rita Kostopoulos Law can assist you in fixing financial problems, keeping you out of debt in the future, and raising your credit score. Give us a call today to find out more information about how bankruptcy helps to raise your credit score and get rid of your accountability for debts. Detroit Bankruptcy Law firm can help you figure out if bankruptcy is right for your situation.