How Saginaw Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you today!
Bankruptcy Chapter 13 is more commonly known as the debt consolidation chapter. It will cancel interest on outstanding loans, allowing you to get them paid off as soon as 3-5 years after filing. It’s a financially smart choice for people who have a high income, owe back taxes to the IRS, or are late on mortgage and vehicle payments.
Avoid letting your debt grow, we can help. Give a call to Detroit Bankruptcy Law so our attorneys can set you up with a free consultation. We have experience from helping thousands of people reach their financial freedom using bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
It can be a hopeless feeling to watch your debt grow out of control. We know that bankruptcy seems like a large undertaking, but our expert guidance will help you comfortably through the process.
People in worse situations than you have eliminated their debt through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You don’t deserve to lose control of your finances, let Rita Kostopoulos Associates assist you in getting rid of debt and staying out.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
Your choice of attorney for bankruptcy is an important one, since they will have the ability to make a large impact on your case’s outcome. Choose an attorney with proven experience in handling bankruptcy. Detroit Bankruptcy Law has the expertise necessary, here are some of our accolades:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Mt. Clemens might be the best fit:
- We can help you prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You’ll be able to pay off past-due mortgage payments and stay on track with debt obligations that are a part of your repayment plan.
- Restructure a payback schedule that will save money in the future.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- Creditors cannot legally begin or continue collection efforts during your repayment plan, ending any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start law firm today to review your claim!
To solve your debt, we can help you figure out if debt relief or bankruptcy is your best option. We’ll perform a professional analysis to find a personalized strategy that suits your case. We can give you a fresh financial start.