We are the experienced Redford Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys!
The expert attorneys at Detroit Bankruptcy Law have the expertise you need to solve your financial issues. We can get right to work to figure out if you need Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy depending on your situation. With our knowledge, we can create the best possible strategy to get you your financial freedom.
We will answer any questions you may have during the bankruptcy process and before. We offer every client we have one-on-one privileges to ensure that we can make a difference in your case.
We are recognized as a fresh start law firm because:
- Our attorney Rita Kostopoulos has been accredited as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification, which is a nationally recognized accreditation.
- Our firm was recognized as one of the top 100 firms in the country by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Over 10,000 of our clients have become debt-free thanks to bankruptcy and other debt-relief options.
- We have a combined legal experience of more than a lifetime in identifying long-term debt-relief alternatives rather than simply short ones.
- Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish are among our numerous languages.
We’re here only to help, we make a point to never judge a person for their financial troubles. We understand that things can be out of your control, so we use our experience to help you solve any financial problem, no matter how serious it is.
Why would I need a lawyer for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
There are plenty of ins and outs to bankruptcy, like changing rules and regulations. It’s a tough process to go through alone if you don’t have the legal experience. One of the most important and also complicated parts of bankruptcy is choosing the best chapter for your situation out of the many chapters that exist. For consumers, the best option is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. In Redford Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you get the bulk of your debts dismissed, like:
- Medical expenses
- Loan forgiveness
- Debt from credit cards
- Car repossession
- Past-due utility expenses
Remember though that not every kind of debt is dismissed in Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Here are the debts that Chapter 7 bankruptcy won’t dismiss: victim restitution, spousal support or alimony, debts for personal injury from a DUI accident, debts for willful or malicious injuries, court-ordered fines, debts for the certain condominium or cooperative housing fees, debts for most government-funded educational loans, child support, alimony, or certain taxes.
The moment you officially file Chapter 7 bankruptcy Redford, you are no longer individually responsible for your debts. An automatic stay is immediately activated, which makes it illegal for creditors to attempt collection.
How Detroit Bankruptcy Law can help:
Going through bankruptcy alone will mean not getting the best results. With our expert attorneys helping you, we can make the process go more smoothly and easily for you, while ensuring the best result possible. By using Detroit Bankruptcy Law to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you will:
- Stop calls, letters, and all kinds of communication with creditors
- Stop foreclosure on your home
- Stop any repossessions
- End wage garnishment
- Keep creditors from harassing you
- Stop any pending litigation against you
We offer a FREE consultation for bankruptcy!
Rita Kostopoulos Associates can help you raise your credit score, solve financial issues, and stay out of debt in the future, and much more. Contact us now to find out how bankruptcy will raise your credit score and eliminate your individual responsibility for debt. If rising debt makes you feel like you have no way out, let Detroit Bankruptcy Law show you how bankruptcy gives you a way out without sacrificing your assets!