How Port Huron Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you now!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is commonly known for its main benefit, debt consolidation. This puts a hold on loan interest so that you can pay them off, usually in as little as 3-5 years. This is the best choice for those who owe too much money to the IRS, need to catch up on vehicle and mortgage payments, or have a high level of income.
Don’t waste time and money putting off your debt any longer. The time is now for getting a hold of your finances and righting your life. Give Detroit Bankruptcy Law a call to speak with one of our qualified attorneys and schedule a free consultation. We have a lot of experience in situations like this and we can use our bankruptcy Chapter 7 and bankruptcy Chapter 13 expertise to guide you through.
There aren’t many things in life that can make you feel worse than dealing with overwhelming debt. We get that filing for bankruptcy is a big move and there is a lot of uncertainty. Remember that we’re here to help so you don’t have to fight it alone.
Plenty of people in your situation have found financial security through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, allowing them to stay debt-free ever since. You shouldn’t have to deal with debt for your whole life. Call Rita Kostopoulos Associates today to talk with one of our bankruptcy professionals to learn how we can help you achieve financial security.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
The attorney you hire when filing for bankruptcy is one of the most important factors. The experience of your attorney will really impact what happens in the end. Make sure to pick an attorney who has the expertise to know exactly what they’re doing in order to get the best outcome. Among the successes of Detroit Bankruptcy Law are:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Bankruptcy will mean a big change in your life, and having the best lawyer possible means it will be a positive one. We at Detroit Bankruptcy Law Firm have been awarded and recognized for our accomplishments, ethics, and abilities.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Eastpointe might be the best fit:
- We can help clients prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You can pay past-due mortgage dues while staying on the right path with the obligations that are a part of your current repayment plan.
- You can reconfigure your payment schedule with a new timeline to save money in the long term.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- The law says that creditors cannot begin or continue collection efforts while you are repaying, so this means that creditor harassment will stop.
Call the best fresh start attorney firm today to review your claim!
We will assist you in figuring out if you need bankruptcy or debt relief to resolve your financial issues. We can analyze your situation, then come up with a plan that will address every debt-related problem you are having. Let us restore your financial stability using our fresh start legal services.