How Mt. Clemens Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you today!
The debt consolidation chapter of bankruptcy is Chapter 13. It cancels interest on loans so that you can pay them off in 3-5 years. It’s a smart choice for people who owe money to the IRS, have a high level of income, or are having trouble paying mortgage and vehicle payments.
Instead of having your debt grow larger, let us help you now. Get in touch with Detroit Bankruptcy Law and one of our lawyers will set up a free consultation for your situation. We have helped thousands of people achieve financial freedom through bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
Seeing your debt grow and grow can make you feel powerless. We understand that bankruptcy feels like a huge step, but we’re here to guide you through the process smoothly.
People just like you have gotten rid of their debt by filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You deserve to have control over your finances, and Rita Kostopoulos Associates can help you get out of debt and stay out of it for good.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
Be careful who you pick as your attorney when filing for bankruptcy, as your attorney has a huge impact on what happens in your case. You need an attorney with the proper experience to represent your case as it should be. We have that level of experience at Detroit Bankruptcy Law. Here’s a list of some of our recognitions:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Mt. Clemens might be the best fit:
- We can help you prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You’ll be able to pay off past-due mortgage payments and stay on track with debt obligations that are a part of your repayment plan.
- Restructure a payback schedule that will save money in the future.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- Creditors cannot legally begin or continue collection efforts during your repayment plan, ending any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start law firm today to review your claim!
We can help you decide between debt relief and bankruptcy for your solution to debt. We will analyze your situation to create a tailored strategy that will allow you to handle your debt. Let us get you a fresh start toward financial control.