How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Flint can help you now!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is known as the debt consolidation chapter. Because it gets rid of interest on your debts, you can pay them off in as short as 3-5 years. This is the best choice for those who need to catch up on mortgage or vehicle payments, owe too much money to the IRS, or have a high level of income.
Don’t let debt hang over your head for another minute. Get your life back on track by regaining control of your finances. For a free consultation, give Detroit Bankruptcy Law a call to speak with one of our qualified attorneys. We have helped thousands of clients in similar situations to you using our expertise in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
The struggle of growing debt is one of the most isolating things you can experience. Declaring bankruptcy can feel like a huge move given all of the unknowns. However, we will stand by you and help you through. We have helped tons of people just like you to find debt relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and they have stayed debt-free since. You shouldn’t have to deal with the pain and stress of out-of-control debt. Get in touch with our expert bankruptcy law firm, Kostopoulos Associates, so that you can regain financial freedom!
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
The attorney you pick to help you file for bankruptcy will have a large effect on the outcome. Be sure that your attorney has the necessary expertise and skills to get rid of your debt. We have plenty of accolades at Detroit Bankruptcy Law, here are some of them:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
Filing for bankruptcy is an important step in regaining control of your life, so get the best legal representation you can. With our ethical practices, legal successes, and professional abilities, Detroit Bankruptcy Law has been widely acknowledged and recognized.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Flint might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
We will help you find out if you’re situation is right for bankruptcy or other debt-relief options. You will have full access to our expertise, experience, and resources so that you get the best strategy for addressing debt-related issues. Using our legal services, we can offer you a fresh start and control over your finances again.