How Flint Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you today!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is best known for debt consolidation. It will cancel interest on your loans, which can allow you to pay them off as soon as 3-5 years. For those with high income, who need to catch up on mortgage and vehicle payments, or owe money to the IRS, this is right for you.
Don’t let your debt grow for another day, we’ll help you take control of your finances back. Give Detroit Bankruptcy Law a call to talk to one of our lawyers and set up a free consultation on your case. We have solved thousands of financial problems for our clients through bankruptcy Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
When you’re watching debt grow uncontrollably, it can make you feel very alone. We know the stress that considering bankruptcy can cause. However, we will help you through the process.
Plenty of people in your situation have become debt-free through filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Get the financial freedom you deserve by calling Rita Kostopoulos Associates to speak with one of our qualified attorneys about how we can help you get out of debt and stay out of debt.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
When you decide to file for bankruptcy, your choice of attorney will heavily impact your result. Be sure to pick a qualified attorney who knows exactly what they’re doing. At Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we have the expertise and experience to help you. Here are some of our successes:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Filing for bankruptcy is a huge event in your life, and you need the best representation you can get. We at Detroit Bankruptcy Law have been awarded and recognized for our expertise, ethics, and legal success.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Flint might be the best fit:
- We can help you prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You’ll be able to pay off past-due mortgage payments and stay on track with debt obligations that are a part of your repayment plan.
- Restructure a payback schedule that will save money in the future.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- Creditors cannot by law begin or continue collection efforts during your repayment plan, ending any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start law firm today to review your claim!
Let us help you figure out whether debt relief or bankruptcy is the correct path for you. We’ll study your position and come up with a personalized strategy for handling debt with our expertise, resources, and experience. We will help you get a fresh start and regain financial freedom.