How Hazel Park Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you today!
Most people know Chapter 13 bankruptcy as the debt consolidation chapter. By consolidating debts and stopping interest on loans, most people are able to pay off their debt in as little as 3-5 years. For those who are late on vehicle or mortgage payments, have a high income, or owe money to the IRS, this is the best chapter.
Don’t let your debt keep growing and growing, give Detroit Bankruptcy Law a call to set up a free consultation on how to stop it. Over the years, thousands of people have come to Detroit Bankruptcy Law to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and get their finances back on track.
Watching your debt grow out of control will make you feel powerless, and bankruptcy can seem like it’s a big step to take. However, we know bankruptcy through and through, and we can guide you through the process to take the stress out of it.
We’ve seen clients, even those with extreme debt, get rid of it all using Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. No one deserves to have huge debt hanging over their head, let Rita Kostopoulos Associates help you get rid of it.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
Your choice of attorney for the bankruptcy filing is an important one that will greatly impact your case. That’s you should find an experienced, proven law firm to handle your bankruptcy filing. Take a look at some of the accolades we at Detroit Bankruptcy Law have collected over the years:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Hazel Park might be the best fit:
- We can help you prevent or avoid foreclosure on their homes.
- You’ll be able to pay off past-due mortgage payments and stay on track with debt obligations that are a part of your repayment plan.
- Restructure a payback schedule that will save money in the future.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- Creditors cannot legally begin or continue collection efforts during your repayment plan, ending any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start law firm today to review your claim!
If you don’t know how you’re going to get out of large amounts of debt, let our expert team figure out a plan for you. Whether you need to use bankruptcy or any other debt relief option, we’ll find out which one will have the best and most efficient outcome for you. Get in touch with us today so we can start creating a plan to regain your financial freedom!