We are the qualified Eastpointe Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys!
The team at Detroit Bankruptcy Law is dedicated to helping our clients find the best answers to their financial problems. Our attorneys can quickly determine if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the best solution for your case. We're here to provide you with the knowledge you need to take the quickest and most effective action possible, no matter what your circumstance is.
Because we believe in prioritizing our clients' concerns, queries, and anxieties, our team will never treat you simply like another case or file. We'll next develop a plan that's unique and suited to your situation in order to get the best possible answer and conclusion.
We are known as a fresh start attorney group because:
- Our attorney Rita Kostopoulos has been accredited as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification, which is a nationally recognized accreditation.
- Our firm was recognized as one of the top 100 firms in the country by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Over 10,000 of our clients have become debt-free thanks to bankruptcy and other debt-relief options.
- We have a combined legal experience of more than a lifetime in identifying long-term debt-relief alternatives rather than simply short ones.
- Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish are among our numerous languages.
As a top fresh start legal services provider, our aim is to assist you. We aren't here to pronounce judgment on you or your present situation. No case is too tough for our experienced bankruptcy lawyers to handle, and we believe there is a realistic solution to your financial problems. We'd be glad to help you figure out the best course of action in your present condition!
Why would I need a Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer?
Bankruptcy is a difficult procedure. There are several options available to those who are in debt, which may be divided into two categories: business and consumer. Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 are the most frequent consumer bankruptcies. The majority of your debt is discharged in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. A debtor who files with our Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney Eastpointe will be able to discharge unsecured obligations such as:
- Medical expenses
- Loan forgiveness
- Debt from credit cards
- Car repossession
- Past-due utility expenses
You will not be able to discharge the following debts under Chapter 7: spousal support or alimony, child support, certain taxes, court-ordered fines, victim restitution, debts for willful or malicious injuries, debts for most government-funded educational loans, debts for personal injury related to DUI accidents, and debts for a certain condominium or cooperative housing fees. A debtor is no longer individually responsible for their obligations after a Chapter 7 Eastpointe bankruptcy. They will be safeguarded by an automatic stay if they declare bankruptcy. This will prohibit creditors from attempting to collect your debts in the future.
How we can help:
We understand that filing might be intimidating but rest assured that we will work with you to find the best solution. We can do the following with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- Calls, letters, and all kinds of communication with creditors must be stopped.
- Prevent your home from being foreclosed on.
- Put an end to any repossessions.
- Put an end to wage garnishment.
- Put an end to creditor harassment.
- Put an end to any pending litigation against you.
We offer a FREE bankruptcy consultation!
Every day, folks like you walk through our doors seeking assistance from our staff at Rita Kostopoulos Law. We don't always have control over what occurs in life, and such events might occasionally put us in debt. Only the greatest attorneys make up our team, and we're here to assist you to get out of debt. Allow us to assist you in resolving your present financial issue and avoiding future debt. We can assist you in regaining control of your credit and getting back on track. Call us right now to learn how bankruptcy can help you improve your credit score and erase your personal accountability for your debts. Allow our bankruptcy law group to help you decide if bankruptcy is the best option for you.