How Eastpointe Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you now!
Chapter 13 is often known as the debt consolidation chapter in bankruptcy. It cancels your loans' interest, allowing you to pay them off in as short as 3-5 years in most cases. This chapter is ideal for people who make a lot of money, owe a lot of money to the IRS, or need to catch up on their mortgage and vehicle payments.
Don't put off dealing with your debt for another day. It's time to take back control of your finances and get your life back on track. Call Detroit Bankruptcy Law and speak with one of our attorneys to schedule your free consultation. Our staff has handled situations similar to yours and has guided thousands of clients through our bankruptcy Chapter 7 or bankruptcy Chapter 13 lawyer expertise.
Few things in life may make you feel more alone than battling with mounting debt. It's a tremendous burden to bear. We understand that filing for bankruptcy is a significant move for our team because there are so many unknowns. You are not, however, the only one going through this.
Many people, just like you, have achieved financial relief by filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and have remained debt-free since then. You don't deserve to be in debt for the rest of your life. Call Rita Kostopoulos Associates now to speak with a member of our professional bankruptcy law group about how we may assist you in acting and achieving financial independence.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
When it comes to filing for bankruptcy, the decision to hire an attorney is critical. The legal representation you select can have a significant impact on the outcome. Make certain that the attorney you pick has the required skills and expertise to obtain your desired result and erase your debts. Among the successes of Detroit Bankruptcy Law are:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
Filing for bankruptcy is a major life event, and you deserve the best legal assistance possible. Detroit Bankruptcy Law Firm has been recognized, acknowledged, and honored for its professional abilities, ethical methods, and legal accomplishments.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Eastpointe might be the best fit:
- We can assist clients in preventing or avoiding foreclosure on their homes.
- You can pay off any past-due mortgage payments while staying on track with the obligations that are now part of your repayment plan.
- You can restructure your payback schedule with a fresh timeline to save money in the long run.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
We can help you decide whether bankruptcy or debt relief is the right course of action for you. We want to analyze your position and help you build a strategy to handle any debt-related difficulties you may have using our knowledge, resources, and experience. We can help you restore financial stability with our fresh start legal services.