How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Dearborn can help you now!
Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy Dearborn means being able to consolidate all of your debts into one account, and it will pause interest on your debt which allows you to pay it off in as short as 3-5 years. This has earned Chapter 13 bankruptcy a nickname, the debt consolidation chapter. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is usually best for those who owe money to the IRS, have high income, or are late on mortgage and vehicle payments.
If you feel like there is no way to stop your debt from growing and you’ve tried everything, our experienced team at Detroit Bankruptcy Law has the solution you need. We can set up a free consultation with you to explain how Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows people to get rid of even the highest amounts of debt. We have helped thousands of clients clear their debt at Detroit Bankruptcy Law, and we want to help you, too.
If you’re not experienced in bankruptcy, the process can be overwhelming. We have the expertise and experienced need to keep the process simple for you while getting you the best result. Call Rita Kostopoulos Associates and Detroit Bankruptcy Law now so that you can get legal advice from professional bankruptcy lawyers.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
While many law firms claim they can help you, we’ve got the proven record that shows you we can. Don’t trust a law firm on promises alone, look at their history of success to see if they’re really telling the truth about being able to help your cause. Just take a look at some of the successes we’ve had at Detroit Bankruptcy Law in helping people get free of debt:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
If you want the best result for anything, you need the best on your side. The same goes with bankruptcy, and Detroit Bankruptcy Law is proven to be the best through our skills, legal successes, and strong ethics.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Dearborn might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
Don’t let huge debt control your life any longer, our experienced lawyers can get rid of it for you. We can talk through the options you have available, like bankruptcy or other debt relief options. Use our resources and longstanding experience to clear your debt!