We are your best choice for Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys Southfield!
If you need to get your finances back on track, the knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyers at Detroit Bankruptcy Law can provide the legal counsel necessary to repairing your finances, no matter how much repair they need. We can quickly decide whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy Southfield would give you the best outcome. We have helped people with extreme debt get free from financial obligations. So even if you feel like your financial situation couldn’t get any worse, we have seen and gotten rid of more debt than you have.
We’ll never take advantage of your situation just to get paid. We always create a custom tailored plan for each of your clients to ensure that they get the results they deserve.
We are known for fresh start legal services because:
- The American Board of Certification has certified our attorney Rita Kostopoulos as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist, which is a nationally recognized certification.
- The Debt Education and Certification Foundation named our firm one of the top 100 firms in the country (DECAF).
- Through bankruptcy and other debt-relief choices, we have assisted over 10,000 of our customers in becoming debt-free.
- We have over a lifetime of combined legal expertise in finding long-term debt-relief options rather than just temporary solutions.
- We are fluent in many languages, including Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish.
We’ve seen the weight that extreme debt puts on people, and it’s not something anyone should have to live under. We make a point to never judge a person for their financial situation, all we want to do is figure out a way to get rid of your debts for good so that you can enjoy financial freedom.
Why would I need a Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer?
Bankruptcy is no simple process. With all of the ever-changing rules and regulations that govern bankruptcy, it’s not wise to go through the process on your own. Having a lawyer with great expertise, like the ones at Detroit Bankruptcy Law, will ensure that you get the outcome you’re hoping for. Most consumers pick between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy depending on their unique situation, as those two give consumers the best results.
Choosing Chapter 7 bankruptcy Southfield will often get most of your debts dismissed. These are the debts that can be dismissed:
- Credit card debt
- Past-due utility bills
- Auto repossession
- Medical bills
- Personal loans
However, Chapter 7 bankruptcy doesn’t wipe out all kinds of debts. These are the debts that won’t be dismissed: debts for certain condominium or cooperative housing fees, child support, debts from willful or malicious injuries, debts for most government-funded educational loans, debts for personal injury related to a DUI accident, spousal support, alimony, victim restitution, certain taxes, or court-ordered fines.
The moment you’ve filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy Southfield, no one can hold you alone responsible for your debt any longer. This also puts the automatic stay into place, and that means that creditors cannot contact you in any way during your bankruptcy period. That includes collection attempts.
How we can help:
We will simplify bankruptcy in every way that we can, and we’ll do the work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Southfield through Detroit Bankruptcy Law means that we can help:
- Put an end to wage garnishment.
- Put an end to creditor harassment.
- Stop calls, letters, and all kinds of communication from creditors.
- Put an end to any repossessions.
- Put an end to any pending litigation against you.
- Prevent your home from being foreclosed on.
We offer a FREE bankruptcy consultation!
High levels of debt feel isolating, but plenty of people just like you have gotten help from Rita Kostopoulos Law. If you don’t know how it’s possible that you would pay off your debt at the level it’s gotten to, we have a solution. Our knowledgeable lawyers can help you find a way out of that debt for good.
Plus, we can work together to build a strategy for staying out of debt going forward! We’re not here to strain your finances even more, we’ll put together a payment plan that works for you. If you’re sick of living in debt, let us help you use bankruptcy to eliminate your debt and improve your credit score. Call Detroit Bankruptcy Law today to get started!