We are your experienced Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys Warren!
The staff at Detroit Bankruptcy Law is committed to assisting our clients in determining the best solutions to their financial difficulties. Our attorneys can rapidly evaluate if bankruptcy Chapter 7 or bankruptcy Chapter 13 is the best option for your situation. Whatever your situation, we are here to give you with the information you need to take the quickest and most effective action possible.
Our staff will never treat you like just another case or file since we believe in prioritizing our clients' issues, inquiries, and fears. Then, for the greatest potential answer and outcome, we'll devise a strategy that's unique and tailored to your situation.
We are known for fresh start legal services because:
- The American Board of Certification has certified our attorney Rita Kostopoulos as a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist, which is a nationally recognized certification.
- The Debt Education and Certification Foundation named our firm one of the top 100 firms in the country (DECAF).
- Through bankruptcy and other debt-relief choices, we have assisted over 10,000 of our customers in becoming debt-free.
- We have over a lifetime of combined legal expertise in finding long-term debt relief options rather than just temporary solutions.
- We are fluent in many languages, including Arabic, English, French, Greek, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Our mission is to assist you as a leading fresh start attorney group. We're not here to pass judgment on you or your current circumstances. Our expert bankruptcy lawyers feel that no case is too difficult for them to handle, and that there is a practical answer to your financial issues. We'd be delighted to assist you in determining the best option for your present situation and putting you on the path to freedom!
Why would I need a Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer?
Bankruptcy is a difficult procedure. There are several options available to those who are in debt, which may be divided into two categories: business and consumer. Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 are the most frequent consumer bankruptcies.
The majority of your debt is discharged in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. A debtor who files with our Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney Warren will be able to discharge unsecured obligations such as:
- Medical bills
- Personal loans
- Credit card debt
- Auto repossession
- Past-due utility bills
You will not be able to discharge the following debts under Chapter 7: spousal support or alimony, child support, certain taxes, court-ordered fines, victim restitution, debts for willful or malicious injuries, debts for most government-funded educational loans, debts for personal injury related to DUI accidents, and debts for certain condominium or cooperative housing fees.
A debtor is no longer individually responsible for their obligations after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy Warren. They will be safeguarded by an automatic stay if they declare bankruptcy. This will prohibit creditors from attempting to collect your debts in the future.
How we can help:
We understand that filing might be intimidating but rest assured that we will work with you to find the best solution. We can do the following with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- Put an end to creditor harassment.
- Calls, letters, and all kinds of communication with creditors must be stopped.
- Put an end to wage garnishment.
- Prevent your home from being foreclosed on.
- Put an end to any repossessions.
- Put an end to any pending litigation against you.
We offer a FREE bankruptcy consultation!
Every day, folks like you walk through our doors seeking assistance from our staff at Rita Kostopoulos Law. We don't always have control over what occurs in life, and such events might occasionally put us in debt. Only the greatest attorneys make up our team, and we're here to assist you get out of debt.
Allow us to assist you in resolving your present financial issue and avoiding future debt. We can assist you in regaining control of your credit and getting back on track. Call us right now to learn how bankruptcy can help you improve your credit score and erase your personal accountability for your debts. Allow our bankruptcy law group to help you decide if bankruptcy is the best option for you.