How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Southgate can help you now!
If you want to pause interest on your debts and consolidate them into one account so that you have one monthly payment, then Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Southgate can do that. This has helped our clients pay off their debts in as little as 3 to 5 years. That’s why they call Chapter 13 bankruptcy the debt consolidation chapter. For those who have high income, are late on vehicle and mortgage payments, or owe money to the IRS, this chapter tends to be a good choice.
Detroit Bankruptcy Law wants to help you if your debt is growing faster than you’re able to pay it off, trapping you in debt with no way out. We can give you a free consultation on how Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy Southgate allows our clients to get rid of even extreme debt. Over the years, thousands of people have come to us for help with clearing their debt, and we want to help you get free from debt too.
Bankruptcy is not a simple process; you need someone who has the skills and experience to properly work through it so that you get the best result you can. For that reason, having an expert bankruptcy lawyer Southgate is very important. It doesn’t just get you the best result, it makes the process less stressful and more simple on your end. For the best bankruptcy lawyers in all of Metro Detroit, come to Rita Kostopoulos Associates and Detroit Bankruptcy Law for the best help you can get.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
Even if a bankruptcy law firm doesn’t have the skills to help you, they’ll tell you they can anyway. That’s how so many people get ripped off by less ethical law firms, they just want your money. But at Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we truly want to help you. Plus, we have the extensive history of success to back up our promises. Take a look for yourself at our track record:
- Listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
To get your maximum possible debt relief out of bankruptcy, you need an expert bankruptcy lawyer who cares about you. Detroit Bankruptcy Law is the place to go for lawyers who truly care about their clients, and have the skills and experience to actually make a difference for them. We pride ourselves on our strong ethics, legal success, and ever improving legal skills.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Southgate might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
Debt is an isolating thing, it can seem like you have no way to get out and no one can help you. But that’s not true, and you don’t have to fight it all alone. Ask us for a free consultation so that we can explain what options are available to you, such as bankruptcy or another debt relief option, and which one will get you the most debt relief. Take advantage of our experience to get rid of your debt and regain financial control!