How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Southfield can help you now!
If you file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy Southfield, you’ll be able to group all your debts into one, which stops interest from accumulating so that you can pay your debt off in 3-5 years. Because of this, people call Chapter 13 the debt consolidation chapter. If you’re late on vehicle and mortgage payments, owe money to the IRS, or have high income, then Chapter 13 is likely best for you.
If you have lost control of your debt and it just keeps growing, let the experienced lawyers at Detroit Bankruptcy Law help you take care of it for good. Our team will give you a free consultation on how people can pay off even extreme debt using Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Thousands of people have come to Detroit Bankruptcy Law with tons of debt, and we’ve helped them clear it.
Bankruptcy can be a stressful process if you don’t have the help you need. Our team knows exactly how to handle bankruptcy, we can make the process simple. Get in touch with Detroit Bankruptcy Law and Rita Kostopoulos Associates to get the professional counsel you need to solve your financial issues.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
There are some lawyers who claim to be qualified to handle your financial issues, but don’t have the record to back it up. This could ruin your case. Be sure to choose a law firm that has a proven track record and truly knows what they’re doing. At Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we have shown time and again that we can help our clients through bankruptcy effectively:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
To get the most relief you can out of bankruptcy, you should have the best lawyer possible. Detroit Bankruptcy Law has shown that we are the best, through our ethics, legal success, and skills.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Southfield might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
If you’ve had enough of living under debt, our experts have a way out for you. We’ll breakdown your options using bankruptcy or other debt relief options that are available to you. Benefit from our deep experience and many resources so that you can get out from under debt!