How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Pontiac can help you now!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is better known as the debt consolidation chapter, and it can halt interest on your debts so that you can pay them off as quickly as 3-5 years. This is the best chapter of bankruptcy for people with high incomes, large debts to the IRS, or late vehicle and mortgage payments.
Don’t let your debt grow and grow, let us help you get rid of it for good. The expert attorneys at Detroit Bankruptcy Law will give you a free consultation on how we can use Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy to settle your debt. We have helped thousands of clients out of small and large debt.
We understand how stressful bankruptcy can be, so we promise to help in any way we can throughout the process. Give a call to Rita Kostopoulos Law and Detroit Bankruptcy Law to get some professional advice on fixing your finances. With Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we have seen thousands of people become debt-free.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
You can’t just trust any attorney to solve your debt problem, you should pick an attorney with a proven track record. We have the accolades to back our promises up, we will fight for you:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
To get the best result, you need the best. That’s true in any case, and especially in bankruptcy. At Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we have been recognized for our professional skills, strong ethics, and our many legal successes.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Pontiac might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
Let us advise you in your decision between bankruptcy and other debt-relief options that may be available to you. With our expertise and resources, we can get you the information you need to make the best choice for your personal situation and future goals.