How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Mt. Clemens can help you now!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is commonly known as the debt consolidation chapter, and it can end interest on your debts to allow you to pay them off in as little as 3-5 years. This is the best kind of bankruptcy for those who have a high amount of income, are behind on vehicle and mortgage payments, or owe a lot of money to the IRS.
Don’t let your debt grow for another day, we’ll help you pay it off. At Detroit Bankruptcy Law, you can have a free consultation with our experienced attorneys. We have handled plenty of debt situations similar to yours. Using Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we can get rid of your debt.
We get that it can be worrying to file for bankruptcy, but we are here to support you throughout the process. Using Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we have guided thousands of clients toward debt relief. Get in touch today to have one of our expert bankruptcy lawyers at Rita Kostopoulos Law Firm help you get control of your finances!
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
You shouldn’t just trust anyone with your case, as your legal counsel has a large impact on how your case will turn out. Make sure that you choose someone with the experience and accolades to help you get the best result. Take a look at some of our successes:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
You need the best representation you can get if you’re filing for bankruptcy. Detroit Bankruptcy Law has been recognized over and over for our legal successes, ethics, and professional talents.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Mt. Clemens might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
Whether you need to file for bankruptcy or need another debt relief solution, we can help you choose the right one. We’ll use our experience, resources, and expertise to figure out which path is best to get you out of debt for good.