How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Hazel Park can help you now!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to consolidate your debts into one and it also stops interest which makes it possible to pay off your debts in as short as 3-5 years. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is rightfully referred to as the debt consolidation chapter. For people who owe a lot of money to the IRS, have high income, or are late on vehicle and mortgage payments, Chapter 13 bankruptcy is for you.
You don’t have to watch helplessly as your debt continues to increase, we can assist you in getting rid of it forever. Our skilled attorneys would love to give you a free consultation on how we can use Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy to get rid of your debt. You would join the thousands of clients who have come to Detroit Bankruptcy Law to get out of all ranges of debt.
We want to make the process of filing for bankruptcy easy for you, as we know it can be incredibly stressful without a helping hand. Get in touch with Detroit Bankruptcy Law and Rita Kostopoulos Associates today so we can give you our legal counsel on your financial situation. We have helped thousands of people get out from under high amounts of debt using Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
Not every attorney is capable of truly helping you with financial issues, so be sure to do your research on your attorney’s qualifications. Detroit Bankruptcy Law has proved itself as a serious bankruptcy law firm, just look at our track record:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
The only way to get the best possible outcome is to hire the best possible lawyer. When it comes to bankruptcy, this is especially important. The legal world has taken note of the ethics, skills, and legal success that we display at Detroit Bankruptcy Law.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Hazel Park might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
Get help from professional experts on what you can do about your debt problem. We’ll review your options for bankruptcy, as well as other debt-relief options that are available. When you have our experience and resources behind you, you’ll be on your way to a debt-free life and financial control!