How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Eastpointe can help you now!
When it comes to bankruptcy, Chapter 13 is known as the debt consolidation chapter. It eliminates interest from your debts, allowing you to repay them in as little as 3-5 years in most situations. This chapter is excellent for those who make a lot of money, need to catch up on their mortgage and vehicle payments, or owe a lot of money to the IRS.
Don't put off dealing with your debt. It's time to reclaim financial control and get your life back on track. To book your free consultation, call Detroit Bankruptcy Law and talk with one of our attorneys. Our staff has handled situations similar to yours and has guided thousands of clients through our bankruptcy Chapter 7 or bankruptcy Chapter 13 lawyer expertise.
There are few things in life that can make you feel as isolated as struggling with rising debt. It's a huge responsibility. We recognize that declaring bankruptcy is a big step for our team because there are so many unknowns. You are not, however, alone in this process. Many people just like you have found debt relief through filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy or filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy and have stayed out of debt ever since. You don’t deserve to stay in crippling debt. Call our expert bankruptcy law group today so that we can help you act and find your financial freedom with Kostopoulos Associates.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
When it comes to filing for bankruptcy, the decision to hire an attorney is critical. The legal representation you select can have a significant impact on the outcome. Make certain that the attorney you pick has the required skills and expertise to obtain your desired result and erase your debts. Among the successes of Detroit Bankruptcy Law are:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
Filing for bankruptcy is a significant event in your life, and you deserve top-notch legal representation. For showing our professional talents, ethical practices, and legal successes, Detroit Bankruptcy Law has been recognized, acknowledged, and rewarded.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Eastpointe might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
We can assist you in determining if bankruptcy or debt relief is the best option for you. We want to use our expertise, resources, and experience to assess your situation and assist you in developing a strategy to address any debt-related issues you may have. With our new start legal services, we can assist you in regaining financial stability.