How Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys Bay City can help you now!
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the debt consolidation chapter. It will stop interest on your debts so you can pay them off is 3-5 years. For those who have high income, owe too much to the IRS, or need to catch up on mortgage and vehicle payments, this chapter is perfect for you.
Stop putting of your debt. We can help you get financial control. Call Detroit Bankruptcy Law for a free consultation with one of our lawyers. We have taken care of tons of situations like yours, and we can help you through bankruptcy Chapter 7 or bankruptcy Chapter 13.
A growing debt can make you feel alone. We know how big of a step it is to file for bankruptcy, so we want you to know we are here for you. We have helped thousands of clients like you achieve debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Give us a call now so that our expert bankruptcy law firm at Kostopoulos Associates can help you take back your financial freedom.
We are among America’s Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers!
Don’t hire just anyone to help you file for bankruptcy. The end result can be affected heavily by your legal representation. Be sure to choose an attorney who has the expertise and experience necessary. Here are some of our accolades:
- Being listed in America’s Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF)
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker’s license
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification
- Past President of the Hellenic Bar Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Current member of the State Bar of California
If you’re filing for bankruptcy, you deserve the best representation possible. With our professional talents, legal successes, and ethics, Detroit Bankruptcy Law has been awarded and recognized.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Bay City might be the best fit:
- We can help people prevent or avoid losing their house to foreclosure.
- You can get rid of any past-due mortgage payments while remaining on top of the commitments that are currently part of your repayment plan.
- You may reorganize your repayment plan with a new timetable, which may help you save money in the long run.
- Chapter 13 helps protect co-signers or any other third parties.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the best fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
We’ll help you find out if bankruptcy or another debt relief options is right for your situation. With our expertise, experience, and resources, we’ll analyze your predicament and help you come up with a surefire strategy for getting out of debt.