How Bay City Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys can help you now!
In terms of bankruptcy, Chapter 13 is the debt consolidation chapter. It can let you pay off your debts in as little as 3-5 years by cancelling loan interest. This chapter is the best choice for you if you need to catch up on vehicle and mortgage payments, owe too much money to the IRS, or have a high income.
Stop letting your debt grow for another minute. We can help you get your finances back on track. Get in touch with Detroit Bankruptcy Law and we can set up a free consultation with an experienced attorney. We have helped thousands of clients in your situation through financial troubles using Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Dealing with tons of debt can be a long, isolating struggle. We get that it is a big step to file for bankruptcy. We won’t let you go through it alone.
Plenty of people in your situation have gotten through their financial issues with Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy and have lived debt-free ever since. You should have to deal with huge amounts of debt. Give us a call now at Rita Kostopoulos Associates and one of our experienced bankruptcy attorneys will help you get control of your finances again.
We are in the Top 50 bankruptcy lawyers in the United States!
Your choice of bankruptcy attorneys can make or break your case. Be positive that you’re making the right choice with a skilled and experienced attorney who can get you the ending you want. Here are some of our successes:
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos has a Real Estate Broker's license and is ranked in America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Top 100 Firm by the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF).
- Attorney Rita Kostopoulos is an American Board of Certification Certified Bankruptcy Specialist.
- President of the Hellenic Bar Association in the past.
- Currently a member of the Michigan State Bar.
- Currently a member of the California State Bar.
For a large event in your life like filing for bankruptcy, you need top-notch legal counsel. At Detroit Bankruptcy Law, we have been awarded, acknowledged, and recognized for our ethics, legal victories, and professional expertise.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney Bay City might be the best fit:
- We can assist clients in preventing or avoiding foreclosure on their homes.
- You can pay off any past-due mortgage payments while staying on track with the obligations that are now part of your repayment plan.
- You can restructure your payback schedule with a fresh timeline to save money in the long run.
- Co-signers and other third parties are protected under Chapter 13.
- The law forbids creditors to begin or continue collection efforts during the repayment plan, so this means the end of any creditor harassment.
Call the number one fresh start attorney group today to review your claim!
We’ll analyze your case to see whether bankruptcy or other debt-relief options work for your situation. With our resources and expertise, we can craft the best strategy possible for you. Let our fresh start legal services give you back control of your life.